The primary method of communication is email. You will receive emails from your Team Manager, Team Coach, and others. Please check your email daily for updates. You may provide more than one email address to your Team Manager.
Some Team Managers also use text messaging. If you do not wish to receive text messages, please notify your Team Manager.
Arsenal FC also uses a broadcast email service for club-wide announcements such as training/game cancellations and possible reschedules. It's a piece a cake. PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY.
You can also follow us on FaceBook
. Just search for Arsenal Football Club of PA.
Fund Raising Through Script Card Program
Arsenal FC participates in a gift card program to help defray the costs of your dues. We are able to buy gift cards from Great Lakes Script Program and Great Lakes will give a certain percentage back to each family member. There are a variety of gift cards available, feel free to check the site to examine your options. When choosing Giant Eagle Cards make sure you choose the Arsenal Giant Eagle for either $25 or $100. You also must add $0.75 to each order for shipping and handling.
1. Each family must place their order by the monthly deadline – usually the 15th. Your Team Manager should send you reminders each month.
Begin by accessing the shop with scrip website at http://www.shopwithscrip.com
. This is a different website than the main Great Lakes Scrip site (www.glscrip.com
) - you can find shopwithscrip.com in the upper right hand corner of the Great Lakes Site.
3. Go to the member log in area (orange) and click on "Not a member".
4. Complete the registration information and click "I accept".
5. Next you must type in the enrollment code 3288764F1L247. You only do this once this code connects you to Arsenal.
6. Click Home to return to the Home page. You are now registered and will use your email and password to enter the site each time to order. Your email address will serve as your user code. The “My account” tab at the top of the page will allow you to manage your account.
Placing an Order
2. Click on the "Shop" tab at the top of the page.
3. Select your organization "Arsenal FC".
4. This brings you to the order form. Choose the gift card that you would like, enter the quantity and hit "add or add to cart". Make sure that you select Arsenal Giant Eagle when choosing Giant Eagle. By clicking add you will keep a running subtotal in the bottom left hand corner (the box is gray). Cancel will clear the quantity.
5. Once you are finished click "check out"
6. Verify your order. This is an important step. Make sure your order is accurate.
7. When finished click "Finish Order"
8. Print the form and mail it with your check made out to "Arsenal FC" to Tricia Tuite, 601 Vilsack Rd., Glenshaw, PA 15116.
9. Tricia will contact your Team Manager or Gift Card Coordinator to arrange delivery of the cards. Please allow at least two weeks to receive your order.
Code of Conduct
Arsenal FC - The Rick and Amy Fogle Financial Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the Arsenal FC Rick and Amy Fogle Scholarship Fund is to provide financial assistance for those player’s families who qualify and need financial assistance in paying dues.
Arsenal FC has a limited amount of funds for those families needing help with soccer fees. Please provide the following information so that we may determine the organization’s ability to assist you. The purpose of the Arsenal FC Rick and Amy Fogel Financial Scholarship Fund (“Scholarship Fund”) is to provide financial assistance for those player’s families who qualify.
The Rick and Amy Fogle Scholarship Fund will be kept in a special purpose account of Arsenal FC. No funds will be distributed directly to the player, but will be transferred to the proper account to offset the player’s dues.
Funds may be distributed at anytime during the season but will likely be considered at the start of the applicable season normally with a deadline of August 1st for the fall teams and November 1st for the spring teams.
The player must meet the following criteria in order to receive financial assistance:
- The Arsenal FC Financial Scholarship Application must be completed.
- The player may be asked to volunteer for certain events and tasks and be in good standing with the Club.
- Multi-player discounts will be considered in determining the 50% threshold and any award cannot exceed 50% including any multi-player discounts.
- The determination for need will be obtained by taking the Federal Poverty Level, by family size, and using a multiplier. The multiplier will be determined by Board and may be modified at any time based on funds available and participation experience. The multiplier cannot be changed with less than a majority vote by the Arsenal FC Board.
- All scholarship awards will be selected by the Arsenal FC finance committee which will include at least one Board member and other members as so determined by the Board.
Financial assistance requests will be considered upon receipt of a completed application. Given the many applications Arsenal receives, we may not be able to fulfill all requests.
Please follow this link to download the form.
2011 Arsenal FC Financial Scholarship Application